Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

The Christmas cards have been ordered and the tree is up!
It's starting to look a lot like Christmas in the E household!
Especially with our new fun Christmas garland and pretty pretty tree.

We used Tiny Prints for our Christmas cards this year.
And you will not be disappointed.
Don't worry the cute face of the family is plastered all over the card.
Yes, I have about 5 pictures of myself on there.
I mean come on, who doesn't want to see my beautiful smiling face on their Christmas card?
I think my mom might be the only one.
But then again she sure loves that Mr. Binks.
Ok, so maybe I'm not as cute as Colby.
That is why there are a million pics of Colby on the card and not myself.
That is what everyone wants to see.
I know, the jig is up.
We aren't that cool anymore.
Our baby is where its at.
But I'm OK with that.
He is pretty cute.
But again, I we did make him.

Merry Early Christmas
<3,
Cheryl, Jared, Colby, Max





1 comment: