Monday, December 12, 2011

Fa-La-La-La-La

Christmas cards are ordered and about to be mailed out to all of our family and friends.
The shopping has been done.
Our home is decorated with beautiful Christmas trimmings.
And Santa has wrapped all the presents and is ready for the big night.


We could not be any more excited for Christmas this year.
I feel like a kid again.
But in a different way.
I am excited for Colby to experience the fun of Christmas.
It really does put a whole new spin on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.

Hopefully I don't wake him up before he decides to wake up just because
I am so excited to see his sweet little face and reactions.
Ugh I just love that little boy!


We are going to be spending Christmas at our house this year.
No going here and there and everywhere on Christmas.
It's time we start our own family traditions.

Maybe I can whip up some of that delicious buttermilk blueberry casserole as seen on Pinterest
with some fruit, bacon, coffee (of course) and cider.
Sounds perfect to me!

Since Nanna & Granddady have to work on Christmas and can't join in on the fun of watching Colby,
we will be celebrating with them soon in Gainesville.


I hope we get to see all of our family on Christmas.
Christmas time with my family is very special to me.

This cute little stocking looks so empty now.
But you better believe that it will be full of fun little goodies for our sweet boy.



We hope you enjoyed taking a sneak peak at our Christmas decorations A La The E's.
We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and please keep safe while traveling here there and everywhere.


1 comment:

  1. Lookin good over there!!!

    http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete