Thursday, February 9, 2012

Daily Bible App Love


I am totally into finding new apps for my love Droid.
I recently ran across this goodie and I know a bunch of you Sunshine lovers will love this one too.
It's called Daily Bible.
You can get it through the Droid Market or through iTunes if you have an iPhone.

Now this Bible app is not like the rest of them.
This baby has a daily Bible verse read, daily Bible reading plan, easy & fast search of any Bible verse of topic and my personal fav, daily Bible devotionals.


Now, why do I like the Daily Bible Devotionals so much?
Well you see...I like to think of it as my morning booty kicking from God.
I am awake, have already prayed and thanked him for this day but I am just walking around in my own world.
I am here, I am  a walking zombie awake, and ready to start my lovely day with my blessed family.
However, I need God to start my day off with a little jolt.
Like the Big Gulp of coffee sitting next to me.
But what completely rocks my face off about this app is that I can just press the app, and pick what inspires me this particular day.
And WAHLA! I am listening to a 30 minute sermon of some of the most amazing speakers,
all while driving Colby to day care and work and sippin on my morning coffee.

This could not start off my day better.

This week I have been listening to the famously inspiring and charismatic Joel Osteen.
There is just something about this man's voice and his excitement for God that totally draws me in.
I love this guy!
God has truly used him for amazing things.


Now, if you aren't sold on this from my read here, then take a look at the stats...


Really...look at all those 5 stars!

You do not have any reason what so ever not to say you don't have time for God.
Because really, you know you already have that phone practically duck taped to your hand.
So might as well DL the app and choose some inspiration for the day.
It doesn't hurt and will only provide your day with a great booty kickin of God's love.
So brace yourself to get your butt kicked!


1 comment: