Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet My Newest Sponsor {Photography}

This girl right here loves a good photo shoot. Getting you picture taken by a professional photographer is always so fun to me.
I love to see the art that they capture on their end.
And I get some amazing priceless family memories.


I met with the wonderful Christina Higman of Christina Higman Photography and she did not disappoint.
I of course want to rave about her pictures but also about how sweet she is. She is so down to earth and I felt like I have known her for years. She made me feel so comfortable and C liked her too.
I always find this a must for a photographer we are going to use.


Now on to her photos, her photos are flawless you guys.
She seemed to capture crazy toddler C running around like it was no big deal.
Now, that is genius if you ask me.
C had a snack cup in his hand the whole time (he would not let me take it away...death grip on that puppy) but in the pictures it's like you don't even see it.
Because she seemed to capture the look on his face perfectly that you don't even notice anything else. She is amazing I tell ya.



Christina is the newest sponsor of my little piece of blog heaven over here at Nap Time Is The New Happy Hour and You Are My Sunshine. How great is that?!

Christina not only takes pictures of sweet little boys like C but she also does, newborns, children, families, and seniors.
The girl can do it all!






What is even more amazing is that she is offering a giveaway over on her blog.
Please only enter if you are in the St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa area (you know, the Bay Area).
But even if you are not in this area please hop on over to check out her amazing work and "like" her anyways.

Check out the details below and hop on over to her blog and Facebook page to "like" her.


Christina rocks!
As you can see from some of her other work.
Christina and I are also working on something else that everyone (even if you are not in this area) can enjoy.
So please keep your eyes peeled out on both of our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment