Friday, January 20, 2012

See Click Fix {App Love}

As most of you know I am addicted to my new Droid.
I love it!
And what I love is finding useful Apps.
Ya know, the kiddy ones...
 "Toddler Lock, Talking Tom, Elmo Sounds, ABC Flash Card"
to the Cheryl ones...
 "Target, Coupons, Evernote, Shopkick, HeyTell, Retro Camera, Ebay, etc"

Well, I ran across this App today while browsing Facebook (article found here).
It's called See Click Fix.


And it's specifically for the Pinellas County area (it automatically picks your county via GPS).
You see a problem with the County, click a picture and send it to them with a description.
How cool is that?
They then report the problem to the correct agency and they hopefully fix it.



Now, if you have ever been to our house before you know all about the dang parked traffic on the side of the street problem we have.
Well, this little lady is going to be snapping away (might happen to accidentally get some offenders license plates in the picture too...whoops) later.
We are so sick of having to drive around in a maze and squeeze around to just to get to our house.
It's simply ridiculous.

I hope I will be able to use it for other good uses too but of course this one came to my mind first.
Oh yes, Jared is going to love me for this one.

So go ahead and tap on over to your Market and DL See Click Fix.
It will help make our county a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment